Wednesday, September 16, 2009

i miss me some of those kicks




This was me 7.5 months pregnant.

You're probably wondering what on earth I am doing posting an old photo but gosh darn it, it's one of those days where I actually do miss being pregnant!

I was one of the lucky ones that never really suffered from pregnancy symptoms. Yes, there's the usual nauseated feeling and the constant washroom runs but I don't really recall anything that was too bad that kept me in bed begging for the baby to come out already (well, except for my last couple of weeks when I became uber bored from staying at home and not working).

Don't get me wrong --- I love the fact that my little Patrick (how weird using his first name) is now here for me to fully enjoy but there was just something about knowing there's another life inside you. I miss the kicks and those little hiccups. I miss feeling expectant and scared at the thought of labour.

I REALLY MISS IT.

I'm just going to have to wait for the next one then, won't I???

No comments: