Friday, November 20, 2009

T-Minus 2 Days

With Vegas coming just around the corner, of course my little man just had to go succumb to a common cold. It started the other night with a little sneeze and a lack of appetite and graduated to a runny nose yesterday.

Mornings are OK to deal with but evenings are an entirely different matter. We learned last night just how horrible common colds are for babies given the six times we got up to carry, cuddle and soothe a congested little guy.

I was so exhausted from last night that I didn't even pay attention to a lovely little cheer-me-up my hubby wrote on my FB wall until now.


Indulge me for a second on this one....... AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW.

The hubby can be sometimes ever-so-sweet if he really wanted to.

Wish us luck tonight! With the help of Little Noses' saline drops, we three just might be able to get the sleep we need and the little man and I just might not have to miss that flight to LV!

No comments: