Tuesday, August 10, 2010

the dusty bookshelf: 3 books in 1 day!

my love of reading started in the summer i turned 10. i distinctly remembered my mom bringing home a borrowed copy of the Sweet Dreams Book #1 entitled P.S. I Love You by Barbara Conklin.

i read and re-read that book and poured over every word... i still recall giggling over the character's first kiss and crying with her as her heart broke over "P.S." --- what more, i fell in love with reading.

it seemed only appropriate that i create another feature on my blog --- THE DUSTY BOOKSHELF --- now that i am picking-up again on my reading.


here's a few books i picked up last monday (please bear in my my love for trashy romance novels!!!)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

likewise, i have some fav books that i love to re-read! though im quite a chick lit person.

anyway, lately, ive been wanting to pick up reading too... it's just that there's so many other things that i want to do and too little time to do everything! :( how do you find the time to do the stuff you like?

steph
thewhimsicalworld at swap bot
blog me, baby

~LilCountryBelle~ said...

I love Nora Roberts! I will have to check out Savor The Moment.