Thursday, December 27, 2007

on a low note

if there is one thing that turns me off more than anything else, it's dishonesty. so please try and stop as sooner or later, i find out things that you don't want me knowing in the first place. which of course, causes me more grief because i know i've been lied to or as you would most likey say "lied to by process of ommission" .... which will lead me to the conclusion that you must think that i'm stupid or an idiot and will proceed to make me rethink what you are doing in my life in the first place.

so do me a favour, better yet, do yourself a favour and just come straight out with what you have to say rather than slipping in the later days... and trust me, you've been caught a few dozen times already.

_______________________________________

on a better note, i hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and that you didn't stuff yourselves with too much turkey and mashed potatoes.

1 comment:

Aliza said...

oh c'mon. i have never lied about anything. stop picking on me.