Wednesday, March 10, 2010

under the weather


This is Milo, my little poopito.

He is the very first baby in my family. A full bred shih tzu who we fell in love with and took home on March 10, 2006. He is the epitome of a spoiled rotten little doggy. Nontheless, we love him for his lazy-no-nonsense attitude. All he wants to do is cuddle up to you, get scratched and will fall asleep.

My mom-in-law loves him.

SERIOUSLY LOVES HIM.

And we have a schedule for this little one where he gets to be with us for a week and my mom-in-law the following week. We don't mind, of course, because he loves being with her just as much.

The unfortunate part right now is that he is not feeling well. We don't know what's wrong with him... he's a little lethargic and from what I hear, not feeding too well. He is under the care of my M.I.L. this week and I must say that I miss him and wish that he was with me here at home so I can take care of him. The worry I hear from the voice of my hubby's family is now sinking into me and I am worried that he is so much worse than he actually is.

This one here is my first baby so I get sad thinking he's not feeling ok and I am not there to be with him. So the hubby is picking him up tomorrow to take him home and be with us.

I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will feel better just by being around his family.

2 comments:

Gracie said...

Aww hope your little dog gets better. Maybe he just needs to be around you guys to feel better. What an absolute cutie though! x

Micaela said...

awww Elaine, your pup is SOOOO PRECIOUS! i do so hope he's feeling better :( and there is no medicine like family. Too bad we don't live closer to have doggie play dates!

i've missed you.