Tuesday, December 6, 2011

on the 6th day of christmas...

we spent the entire day with the boys' lolo & lola (grandpa & grandma)
not that we're not with them on a weekly basis already
but it was nice to be there on a weekday
where someone else can help me look after them for a bit.

can you believe that because of that, 
i finished working on these?



and when my mom arrived from work
the boys and i took her to the store
where each boy was allowed to pick-up one item under $5.
my mom thought i was being too cheap on her grandkids
so she kindly "sponsored" their shopping trip today!  








\





i love grandparents... don't you?
they seriously spoil your child to bits and feel absolutely no remorse about it!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I said it once and I will say it again! grandparents are the best!