Friday, July 11, 2008

wave hello!


my first ultrasound appointment was moved from the 26th of july over to 9am this morning. i come to the clinic not really knowing what to expect when they asked me to lay down on the table and push my dress up.

so i lay there as this technician pushes this thing on my tummy and moves it around. after about five minutes of doing this, she calls in the hubby and moves the monitor to show us this tiny little thing moving inside me.

and there he was.... a little under 2 inches from crown to rump, you can see the little hands and legs moving about while a little flutter on the screen proves his beating little heart. then the little one raises an arm and you can see his hands waving hello... almost like he knew that his mommy and daddy were watching him.

i get teary-eyed knowing that there really is a special one growing in me.

say hello to baby shrimp!

10 weeks and 3 days old

No comments: