Sunday, October 4, 2009

tut-tut






One of Dylan's most favourite toy is actually not a toy --- it's our home phone! He loves seeing me on the phone because it means he can try to steal it away from me. He espcially loves it when I put whomever I am speaking with on the speaker phone where he can blabber away like he is the one having a conversation.

Our telephone holds endless minutes of fun as our little boy loves to press the buttons and hear the sounds it makes while the screen lights up... which leads me to this blog --- it only seems right that instead of his first sylables being 'baba' or 'dada' or 'mama', that he says 'TUT-TUT' imitating the sound the buttons make when pressed!

He is just uber cute and uber smart! You see, he refuses to say 'tut-tut' unless it's the actual phone in his hands which means he's making a connection between an item and what he is personally calling it. He just turned 8 months and already he's showing how smart he can be!!! (So sue me, I'm a mom and we tend to be biased, don't we?)

I am so proud of my little man!



No comments: