Thursday, December 31, 2009

a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY posting

The hubby celebrated his __(undisclosed)__ birthday last 29th.

Because the holidays took its toll on us, we were unable to do anything special for his day. I even feel horrendous because his present has not arrived (darn the postal service for this!).

Nontheless, we ended up celebrating his birthday one day late with a quick stop at Best Buy to grab a few PS3 games and some All-You-Can-Eat Korean BBQ Dinner (yyyuuummmm!!!).

Enjoying a selection of spicy kimchi

My two loves (the little one wasn't being co-operative on this photo)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBY (the half of my favourite men duo)!!! Though this posting is a tad late, it still has all the love and well wishes that it would have had if I posted it on your actual birthday.

I LOVE YOU TTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS MUCH!

No comments: