Sunday, December 27, 2009

Gift of Love

This Christmas, I received three of the most precious gifts I could ever have asked for.



Though my little man has been bubbling "mamamama" these last few weeks, it was on Christmas eve when he fully looked me in the eye and said "MAMA". This is by far, the most rewarding present I have ever received and for it to be as simple as being acknowledged as a mom brings tears to my eyes. I think I can say that I am definitely doing something right.



Also on Christmas eve, on the way to my parents house, the hubby surprised me with this beautiful bracelet. The idea behind the Pandora Charms is that instead of collecting ordinary dangling charms, these ones are slipped and screwed onto the bracelet itself. There is a massive collection of charms and to start with, he gave me a little boy to represent our son, a pig for the year I was born and a gorgeous green glass bead just because green is one of my most favourite colours.



Since I can remember, I have been pining for a digital SLR (I own a film version) and after much contemplation, the hubby and I decided that the Nikon D3000 would be the perfect choice for us. Albeit a bit late, I was still very much surprised to receive this (I was not expecting one until my next birthday!).

I can say that I have been thoroughly spoiled this Christmas. But even after all these beautiful gifts, I am still ever so thankful that I have the two of the truest and most precious gifts I can ever ask for because these boys of mine are what my heart truly desires.

No comments: