Friday, January 7, 2011

it's all about white

my little family is currently in the process of looking for a new place to call home.  i have been dreaming up a storm of how i would set-up my new space (given we actually find the perfect one) and i am so in-love with the classic white living room.

i have always loved the stark crispness and pristine serenity that white brings out to any space.  knowing me, i would probably add a little touch of green to the space just because it is my favourite colour.

but in any case, below are some of the spaces i covet and would love, love, LOVE to incorporate in my next new home.






edit:
the husband just saw this post and commented on how i would keep this type of space clean and pristine with a toddler and another baby on the way.

can't a girl just dream?

1 comment:

thegirlhassparke said...

Hehe I love the look of white polished rooms but hence I could never keep it clean either - lets dream together.