Tuesday, June 28, 2011

the dusty bookshelf: Busy Little Mouse



written by:  Eugenie Fernandes
illustrated by:  Kim Fernandes

i am trying to instill my love of reading to my darling boys
dylan is at the age where he is now enjoying short stories
repetition is the key at his age so i try to pick out books
that he is able to quickly grasp and recall

we are currently in-love with this book.
not only does it have a cute story line
it also has some lovely illustrations 
that any kid will surely love

this is a must-have in your bookshelf
if you have little ones.

2 comments:

Michelle Schraudner said...

I love when parents read to their children! :) That's one of my favorite memories from childhood, plus it gives your kids such a great start at life!

Hepburn Hilton said...

I loved it when my parents read to me when I was a kid, I'm sure he'll appreciate it forever. What's k-drama?